Emily began poling in September 2014 during her second year of university. She was instantly drawn in to the amazing atmosphere at Dance Inspires, the relationship between the students and, of course, to the sport itself. She couldn’t believe how much stronger and more flexible she became whilst having so much fun in her classes.
Emily wanted to become a part of the team because of a passion to see new students fall in love with pole and through a desire to be a permanent part of the DI family.
Working full-time as a midwife means that pole is the perfect escape. She also enjoys yoga, art, gymnastics, and other aerial disciplines, such as hoop and trapeze, in her free time.
Achievements so far include:
* 3rd Place beginners category – Dance Inspires House Competition 2016
* Best Entertainer – Dance Inspires House Competition 2016
* 3rd Place intermediate category– Southern Pole Championships 2017
* 2nd Place doubles category – Southern Pole Championships 2017
* 2nd Place doubles category – Southern Pole Championships 2018
Emily is so excited to begin her journey as a pole instructor and get the opportunity to watch students blossom.