Natasha has been poling since 2010, attending various pole schools and workshops depending on her work location, but has always remained a student at Dance Inspires!!
Pole very quickly became addictive and Natasha entered her very first competition as a beginner in 2011.
Natasha loves competing, especially in Doubles Pole, and enjoys the rollercoaster of hard work and enjoyment it brings!
Achievements so far include:
– Winners of Lincolnshire Pole Championships Doubles 2016
– 3rd place Professional category – LucyPole Cup 2016
– Winners of Doubles category – Pole2Pole Cup 2015
– 2nd place Doubles category – Midlands Pole Championships 2015
– 3rd place Doubles category – Miss Pole Dance Amateur and Semi Pro 2015
Natasha was thrilled to become an Instructor with Dance Inspires in March 2016 and is Qualified as a Spin City Pole Instructor in Beginner and Intermediate levels as well as Polesilks.
Natasha is also a qualified Sports Massage Therapist with the Cotswold Academy, having recently attended London to learn more about the sports therapy required for gymnasts and dancers.
Natasha finds teaching so much fun and rewarding and loves seeing how her students grow in confidence and strength, helping them along their individual pole journeys whether it’s for keeping fit or entering competitions!