Nicola Ghalmi, is the owner of Dance Inspires. She is pole dance and fitness fanatic and just cant get enough of it! She has been teaching the art of pole for over 7 years to thousands of men, women and children.
She says “I am truly blessed to be able to teach pole as a job – seeing everyone’s achievements in class gives myself and my team lots of joy!”
Nicola is a keen competitor and enjoys traveling the country to showcase her skills. A few of her titles include:
- 2015 Lincolnshire Professional Pole Champion
- 2014 Kent Professional Pole Champion
- 2014 British Isles Professional Champion
- 2015 MPD Finalist & Best Costume
- 2016 3rd Place IPAAT Professional
- 2016 IPAAT Best Costume
- 2016 RUNNER UP Solent Professional category
- 2016 RUNNER UP North East Pole Championship Professional category
In her spare time, Nicola provides competition information for free to the public at www.journeyofapolecompetitor.com
Nicola enjoys to continue learning by ensuring that her personal training is kept up to date and that she regularly undertakes courses to develop her skills further. At Dance Inspires, Nicola teaches pole, aerial hoop, stretch, pilates, polesilks, speciality workshops. Nicola is also CRB checked, fully qualified and insured to teach junior/youth.
Nicola also offers pole classes at Feel Fit Gym in Oxford for its members.