Before becoming a regular member, we understand that you want to get a sense of what classes are like at Dance Inspires. We also understand that ‘waiting’ for a taster date to come around can be quite frustrating at times, so we invite all new beginners to try any beginners class FREE!! Yes, that means your whole first 1hr class is free on us, and you can choose a class that is convenient for you.
If you have done pole previously at any level, then you will need to be assessed for us to establish which of our levels to put you in. Please contact us to discuss!
How do I book my free class??
- Go to the timetable page.
- Click on the timetable to log in/register with Go Team Up (if registering please ensure you have filled in the health questionnaire and signed the waiver)
- Choose any beginners class you would like to attend.
- Go to the checkout page
- In the Discount Code box enter FREECLASS and your class will be 100% discounted.
Some info and Terms & Conditions
- Please book via the timetable page – we cannot accept your place without formal prior registration. Our classes are first come first served so ensure you grab your spot by registering online.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the start of the class for registration.
- If you are late and miss the warm up, you will not be allowed to participate in the lesson. (This is because injuries occur when not warmed up properly, it is an inconvenience to the rest of your class and because it discredits our insurance policies)
- Bring some shorts with you to the lesson (you can wear leggings or something comfy over the top).
- Notify us (during registration and at the start of your class) of any medical info/injuries.
- Refrain from wearing any moisturiser before the lesson.
- Refrain from wearing any jewellery in the lesson.
- Contact us if you cannot make the session on 07909 974 256
- Please note that we do operate a 12 hour cancellation policy. If you fail to cancel within this time, you will be subject to a £5 late cancellation fee and will forgo your right to a free taster class upon your next booking.
- Tasters are for complete beginners only. If you arrive to a beginner class and are too advanced, you will be asked to leave and book an assessment.