We offer a a range of class packs at Dance Inspires. All packs last for 4 weeks from the date of purchase. Un-used class credits cannot be carried over.
Dance Inspires offers classes at Feel Fit for its members. Dance Inspires members can access a discounted membership rate at the gym. Email us for info at firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Class Pack Membership £35 (£25 for students with a valid ID)
8 Class Pack membership £60 (£45 for students with a valid ID)
12 Class Pack membership £85 (£75 for students with a valid ID)
- Pole jams are NOT included in the above packages, however are discounted to £5 for a 90min jam
- All internal workshops are discounted to £10 on this membership
- The class allowance can be used across any venue that Dance Inspires teaches at in Oxford only (excludes Banbury)
- Class packs last for 4 weeks from the date of purchase
- 12 hour cancellation policy
- Excludes burlesque/contemporary courses
PAYG classes are £10pp and are to be booked via Team Up. (£15 instructors)
Private pole lessons:
2-2-1 £55 (£22.50 each)
3-2-1 £50 (£16.60 each)
Privates for Instructors – £45 per hour
To book a private lesson please contact email@example.com
Pole Jams – £5 members / £10 non members (for a 90min pole jam)
Terms & Conditions
- All class bookings hold a 12hour cancellation policy.
- Cancellations of privates or workshops are non refundable and non-transferable.
- Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged (credits deducted) as if attended.
- Unlimited members
- Late Cancel fines: If, as an unlimited member, you late cancel a class you will receive a black mark. The accumulation of 3 black marks in a calendar month leads to a fine of £10. If 3 £10 fines are received in any rolling 6 month period Dance Inspires will revoke the unlimited membership and automatically put you on a lower limited membership. You must remain on this membership until the 4th week has finished and the membership is completed. If any £10 payment is not received we reserve the right to revoke use of your membership until your fee is paid. .
- Cancelled lessons: –
- All classes require a minimum of 5 participants. Dance Inspires reserves the right to cancel a class if minimum numbers are not met.
- In the event of a class cancellation, Dance Inspires will endeavor to add an additional class if humanly possible.
- Any one booked on a cancelled class who has paid/used a class credit will be automatically refunded via the way of original processor.
- in the event of a cancelled class, participants will be informed a minimum of 2 hours prior to the commencement of the time the class would have of started.
- in the case of cancelled classes due to min numbers, bank holidays, festive holidays, acts of nature or other such holidays that require our venues to close, members and unlimited member holders are not entitled to a refund or added class credits of any sorts.
- All lessons, privates, workshops and any other class offered are pre-book only and pre-pay
- All services purchased from Dance Inspires must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a PAR-q form on Go Team Up, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation and the waiver form signed online. All applicants under the age of 16 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian.
- Whether student or teacher, we are all a big family,… we ask that you respect your Dance Inspires teachers – remember that they are not infallible – if they are ill and cannot teach, they are within their right to not do so. Please also respect their privacy online and ensure that you direct all inquiries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org / Nicola Ghami 😀