Once you make a membership payment you are ACCEPTING our contract terms.
- The Direct Debit membership on Go Team Up/ Go Cardless has a minimum billing cycle of 3 months. This means you are contracted to make THREE payments before being authorised to give notice.
- If your contracted payments are late, or are cancelled before the minimum billing cycle, you will be liable to pay a £10 late charge and sent an invoice request of the remaining amount.
- Notice must be at least 4 weeks and should be in writing.
- If you miss a class/don’t use up your allowance, you cannot carry it over.
- Payments are to be made by Go Cardless only – we do not accept cash in the studio.
- Once your payment is received, your class allowance will automatically be added to your Go Team Up profile for you to book classes at any of our venues. It is your responsibility to book and cancel classes.
- All memberships/classes are to be paid upfront. Once your place is secured by paying in full, payment is non-refundable or transferable.
- For your safety and the safety of other students using the same equipment as you, you must not moisturise for at least 1 hour before the class (preferably at least 3 hours before).
- By signing up to and attending a class, you confirm that you will NOT try and teach any other students in any capacity.
- You must NOT attempt moves that you have not received instruction on, and that you will follow the instruction given and ask for more advice if you are unsure.
- Dance Inspires cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of personal items
- If you are late to a class and miss the warm up, you will be refused entry and will not be entitled to a refund.
- If you are ill or suffering an injury, you must report this to your instructor at the start of your lesson.
- Abuse or bullying towards students or instructors will not be tolerated. Your instructor has the authority to remove anyone expressing such behaviour.
- Students must not attend classes under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Class cancellations must be made within 12 hours of the class to ensure that you are refunded.