Dance Inspires, Banbury offer pole fitness classes from Beginners to Advanced. Managed by Natasha Medlin.
Please note that there are currently no 6-week Beginners courses now until the new year.
Please email us at email@example.com to register your interest, or alternatively there are drop in classes if you would like to come to one of those instead!
- 6pm – NEW Beginners drop in class
- 7pm – Beginners course 3
- 7pm – Beginners course 1
- 8pm – Beginners course 2
- 7pm – Pole Jam – every 2 weeks (all welcome)
- 10am – Pole Strength/Conditioning class
- 10.30am – Mixed Ability class (Beginners – Advanced)
GET YOUR FIRST CLASS HALF PRICE!! Use code FIRST50% when you book a PAYG class online.Book a PAYG class
Private 121 or 221 classes are available to book online and are a great alternative to classes when learning pole as you have the Instructor’s undivided attention!
- 1 Student to 1 Instructor (1-2-1) – £25 per hour
- 2 Students to 1 Instructor (2-2-1) – £20 each per hour
(Please email or use the inquiry form below to book a 221)Book a PRIVATE class
Find us: 47B Broad Street. Banbury. OX16 5BT (Situated behind the Tanning studio and to the right side of the boxing club)
Tel: 07827 345 603
Equipment: Floor to ceiling poles and X – Stage lites
Parking: Limited on street parking
Prices: £45 per course / £10 for PAYG classes/£4 Conditioning classes/£5 Pole Jam/ £25 1-2-1 Private